|Appeared In||January 2007|
Tikbalang is a red, gold and yellow Foldabot that appeared in the January 2007 issue of the K-Zone magazine.
Tikbalang appears as a red, gold and yellow Foldabot that transforms into a Tikbalang in alternate mode. Like all of the other Foldabots, he has a life-giving agimat that glows in his chest compartment. He is part of a subgroup of Foldabots called the Mitochrons. This mean galloping powerhouse has only one mission: Search and Destroy. His success in battles sometimes bring about his arrogance, and causes less effectivity as a team player. In combined mode, he is Higantechron's left leg.
- Able to breath fire in alternate mode.
- Titanium legs with internal shock-absorbers.
- Ultra-enhanced mechanoid horsepower multiplication pods.
Special Skill: 4
How to Make TikbalangEdit
- Cut out all the patterns. Follow the green broken lines.
- Fold the blue lines
- Glue Main Body to itself.
- Glue Arms A & B.
- Glue Head to Main Body.
- CUT out all patterns. Follow the red lines.
- FOLD the green lines.
- GLUE Main Body to itself.
- GLUE Head to itself at the box labeled X.
- GLUE Head to Main Body as labeled.
- GLUE Arms L & R to Main Body.
- GLUE Mane and Tail to Main Body as labeled.
- GLUE HIGANTECHRON's Foot to Main Body as shown.
- Tikbalang is based from the Philippine mythical beast, tikbalang with the same name and appearance.
- Tikbalang's original toy mode was the horse head being below his face making him only tuck his face in the body. It was changed to the head being lowered to his face.
- Tikbalang is the 1st Foldabot to not have the "Tuck in arms" command. 2nd was Talim, 3rd was Pison and 4th was Kalmot
- Nu-Sho's principals turned him into a lutabot
|Tikbalang | Nuno | Manananggal | Kapre | Higantechron|