|Alternate Mode||Giant Squid|
|Appeared In||February 2008|
EdTentaclones are red deep sea lurking Foldabots that appeared in the February 2008 issue of the K-Zone magazine.
Tentaclones appear as a red Foldabot and together, they transform into a giant squid in alternate mode. Tentaclone 1 have a life-giving agimat hidden in his chest compartment while the other, is hidden inside the giant squid's optic sensor. They are Foldabots' mischievous deep sea scouts. They come in two forms, the head and the tail and quite a handful for their creator, Berdugong. Still, they're one of the Foldabots' most useful members. They mainly patrol the Philippine Sea and radio for danger. They are also [[Aquatikron]]'wicked arms.
- Squid tail conceals a secret weapon.
- Tentacles have scanner pods for analyzing deep-sea missions.
- Night vision sensors allow them to see through the murky ocean beds.
- In alternate mode, they are bioluminescent, can turn invisible and can shoot deadly black ink that can damage robotic circuitry, but harmless to humans.
Special Skill: 2
Special Skill: 1
Agimat Power Card GameEdit
- Spinning Tentacles - Deals -10 damage
- Tentacle Shield - Provides + 10 protection
- Sucker Grab - Deals -20 Damage
- Fold In- To Giant Squid Mode
- Electrro Ink Cloud- Deals -30 damage
- Special- Choose One:
- Select weapon
- Fire Weapon
- Disconnect Combiners
How to Make The TentaclonesEdit
- Cut out all patterns. Follow the green broken lines.
- Fold the blue lines.
- Tentaclone 1: Glue T1 & T2 to the bottom sides, along each arm.
- Glue to itself.
- Tentaclone 2: Glue Tab to the bottom part, along the rear side.
- Glue to itself.
- Tentaclones come from the word tentacle and clones.
- In their biodata they were created by Berdugong, but in the comics they appeared instantly with the rest of the Aquabots.
- Since their bio says that they were made by Berdugong,they can be they first members of a sub-group to be created by another member.
- They are the only Aquabots that is an invertebrate.
- In the first time they were debuted, Tentaclone 1 is the tail while Tentaclone 2 is the head but when they were debuted in Toy book 2 their identity was inverted