Pasada is a Yellow, Gray and Red Foldabot that appeared in the December 2007 issue of the K-Zone magazine and Foldabots Toy Book 2.
If it’s the quickest way around the city you’re after, PASADA is the Foldabot for you. But watch out – he’s got a short fuse! He doesn’t live by the rules, and is always looking for the chance to let loose in a crazy joyride. But he’s one of the strongest Foldabots in battle, and in vehicle mode, he can swiftly transport humans away from danger – if he doesn’t bump into anything, that is.
- A life-giving agimat is hidden in PASADA’s chest compartment.
PHILIPPINE JEEPNEY MODE
- Audio disruptor waves from his boombox can damage electronic devices.
- His sun visor acts as a solar panel.
- His repulsor rays emanate from his front grills.
- He has photon blasters.
SPECIAL SKILL: 3
- Pasada means passenger.
- Pasada is similar to a Sarao Motors jeep.
- The cover of his extra tire has a K-zone decal.
- Karera must have known Pasada during the Dark Ages since he called him "bro" when he came out of the Balete tree.
- Pasada's Jeep colors are the colors of the Philippines being Red, Blue and Yellow. Though White isn't present.