|Appeared In|| September 2008
also in toy book 3
Kalaw is a red, yellow, gold and black Foldabot that appeared in the September 2008 issue of the K-Zone magazine. He is part of the wild sub-group called the Gubabots.
Kalaw appears as a gold, red, and black robot. His alternate mode is a Hornbill. Like all other foldabots, he has a life giving spark in his chest called an Agimat. Kalaw is so reserved that not even his fellow comrades cannot sense his mood. He is known as a legenday Foldabot marksman!
- Laser blasting horn
- Can store solar energy in feathers
- Anima-skin technology
- Beak can be used as storage pod for energy boosters
- Can track and disable long distance targets
Intelligence: 3Endurance: 2
Special Skill: 4
How to Make KalawEdit
- Cut out all patterns. Follow the green lines.
- Fold the blue lines.
- Fold the ends of the Red Bill and connect to Red Bill.
- Paste Main Body to Main Body.
- Paste Arms 1 and Arms 2 to Main Body.
- Fold the horn into a "V" shaped letter and paste it to the Bill.
- Kalaw's helmet resembles to a Roman helmet.
- Kalaw means "Hornbill"
|Ramo | Kuwago | Kagat | Kalaw | Tamarax | Gubatron|