|Appeared In||March 2008|
Alona is a blue and yellow Foldabot that appeared in the March 2008 issue of the K-Zone magazine.
Alona appears as a blue and yellow Foldabot that transforms into a dolphin in alternate mode. Like all of the other Foldabots, she has a life-giving agimat that glows in her chest compartment. It is said that she can control corals and turn them into a miniature army of the deep. In combined mode, she serves as the right leg of Aquatikron.
- Powerful organic alloy flippers for speed while underwater.
- Powerful optic sensors can see through murky ocean depths.
- Ultra-strong sonar emitter.
- Dolphin tail conceals high-speed jets.
- Communicate with sea organisms.
Special Skill: 3
How to Make AlonaEdit
- Cut out all patterns. Follow the green broken lines.
- Fold the red lines.
- Glue Main Body to itself.
- Glue Arms L & R to the inside part.
- Glue Dorsal Fin on the red triangle.
- Alona is the only Foldabot on where the agimat containment in chest is not mentioned, due to her being in a diving position.
- Fans say that she and Sisid are rivals, But in reality Sisid is more of Butandrone's as both the Whale Shark and Megalodon (Butandrone and Sisid's respective transformations) are sharks. Oddly enough, Dolphins are known to fight Sharks.
- alona's root "alon' might be similar to alon the twin of agos or maybe beacause dolphins jump at waves
|Berdugong | Tentaclones | Alona | Buntandrone | Aquatikron|